LUXE CREATIVE is immediately accepting resumes for the following position:
Company: LUXE Creative
Position: Executive Creative Assistant
Term: 90 Day trial term with Full Time Potential. Performance review at completion - The ideal candidate will transition into full-time.
Compensation: 50+ Hours Per Week - Pay based on experience.
Remember when assistants used to sit sedentary outside someone’s office drafting, answer phones + getting coffee? At LUXE Creative we want all of our staff be hands on and get their feet wet. Our assistants heavily support the LUXE Creative Studio process in bringing incredible projects to life. The ideal candidate assists with the design + build process of amazing projects of all levels in all channels of LUXE Companies. Today’s ECA’s are strategic partners to the executives they support, using critical thinking and judgment combined with attitude and poise to fix things no one yet even knows are problems. Sound more like you? You work hard to make the CEOs life more efficient though smart decisions, quick thinking, calendar juggling, problem solving, and miracle-working when needed all with an incredible energy + attitude.
Core Job Responsibilities but not limited to:
• Schedule meetings and manage the calendar of the CEO, and any related team members
• Schedule and manage the travel of the CEO, and any related team member as needed
• Keep the CEO organized and on schedule with meeting materials and immediate priorities
• Keep other leadership team members apprised of changes, and all information accurate
• Assist with any and all design support needs such as but not limited to research, drafting, ANYTHING related to projects the studio is working on
• Manage and book crew and skilled labor for projects
• Work alongside the CEO in the studio, remotely + on projects sites
• Handle personal assistance and errands as needed
• Manage + handle studio day to day: answering phones, mailings, coordinating with outside parties, keeping the studio organized and tidy.
Skills & Experience:
• 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced environment
• A proven sense of urgency
• Ability to keep on task and meet strict deadlines
• The ability to self start, problem solve and keep a positive attitude during any condition - Yes this job isn't easy at times.
• An ability to collaborate on a team or work independently
• An optimistic + innovative approach to problem solving
• Be proficient in current drafting and rendering technologies - a plus
• Must be tech savvy
• Knowledge of Google based mail and calendar
• Mac proficient
• Must have iPhone
• Must love dogs
• A personal passion for style, design, all things creative
• Must sign LUXE Creative: contracts, employment paperwork, confidentially + NDA, etc…
LUXE Creative is a full-service design studio working in the worlds of luxury events, the arts, fashion, interiors, marketing + lifestyle design.
The Short: We combine Art, Design + Technology to provide turnkey solutions for our clients’ creative + production needs.