LUXE CREATIVE is immediately accepting resumes for the following positions:
VACANCY 1 (Multiple Positions):
Company: LUXE Creative
Position: PRODUCTION CREW MEMBER
Term: Freelance / Contract - 90 Day trial period with Long Term Potential. Performance review at completion of 90 days
Freelance / Contract / Part-time work with Full-time Career Potential
What We’re Looking For:
A capable and flexible candidate who has experience executing events with the utmost hustle and grit. A successful Production Crew Member has the ability to take direction well, has good follow through, completes tasks in a timely manner and thrives in a fast paced environment. Our ideal candidate is self-starter, willing to wear multiple hats with the goal of doing what it takes to execute the vision of our clients and LUXE leadership.
Must be able to collaborate with internal and external individuals and teams on projects and events
Must be able to work well with others and adapt in fast paced, constantly changing environments.
Must be able to work long, often late hours (specifically around events)
A “can-do” personality, willing to work hard with a positive outlook and attitude
Has excellent prioritization skills and the ability to change/shift focus with ease
Has an impeccable eye for detail and a willingness to work and learn
Must be responsible, punctual and able to follow direction
Can lift 50+ lbs. carrying, pushing, pulling, crawling, reaching, grabbing, bending, stopping, and kneeling can be expected along with work indoors and outdoors
Is comfortable with physically demanding work on ladders, floors, painting, loading and unloading trucks etc.
Must have Valid PA state driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable vehicle.
Preferable, but not required:
2+ years in production and crew member related projects and events
A proven track record of executing successful productions with flexibility and a smile
Several years of specialty retail resets or visual merchandising experience a plus
Knowledge and experience with the manipulation of various materials and textiles, as well as a familiarity with power tools, basic construction techniques, sewing, and installation art
Awareness of current home décor and event production trends
• Must sign LUXE Creative: contract, employment paperwork, confidentially + NDA, etc…
LUXE Creative is an equal-opportunity employer and offers competitive pay commensurate with experience. Medical benefits are not offered at the present time.
Sound like a good fit?
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to utilize your unique skills, please send your resume and/or portfolio to Studio@LUXECompanies.com
Company: LUXE Creative
Position: EXECUTIVE CREATIVE ASSISTANT
Term: 90 Day trial term with Full Time Potential. Performance review at completion - The ideal candidate will transition into full-time.
Compensation: 50+ Hours Per Week - Pay based on experience.
Remember when assistants used to sit sedentary outside someone’s office drafting, answer phones + getting coffee? At LUXE Creative we want all of our staff be hands on and get their feet wet. Our assistants heavily support the LUXE Creative Studio process in bringing incredible projects to life. The ideal candidate assists with the design + build process of amazing projects of all levels in all channels of LUXE Companies. Today’s ECA’s are strategic partners to the executives they support, using critical thinking and judgment combined with attitude and poise to fix things no one yet even knows are problems. Sound more like you? You work hard to make the CEOs life more efficient though smart decisions, quick thinking, calendar juggling, problem solving, and miracle-working when needed all with an incredible energy + attitude.
Core Job Responsibilities but not limited to:
• Schedule meetings and manage the calendar of the CEO, and any related team members
• Schedule and manage the travel of the CEO, and any related team member as needed
• Keep the CEO organized and on schedule with meeting materials and immediate priorities
• Keep other leadership team members apprised of changes, and all information accurate
• Assist with any and all design support needs such as but not limited to research, drafting, ANYTHING related to projects the studio is working on
• Manage and book crew and skilled labor for projects
• Work alongside the CEO in the studio, remotely + on projects sites
• Handle personal assistance and errands as needed
• Manage + handle studio day to day: answering phones, mailings, coordinating with outside parties, keeping the studio organized and tidy.
Skills & Experience:
• 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced environment
• A proven sense of urgency
• Ability to keep on task and meet strict deadlines
• The ability to self start, problem solve and keep a positive attitude during any condition - Yes this job isn't easy at times.
• An ability to collaborate on a team or work independently
• An optimistic + innovative approach to problem solving
• Be proficient in current drafting and rendering technologies - a plus
• Must be tech savvy
• Knowledge of Google based mail and calendar
• Mac proficient
• Must have iPhone
• Must love dogs
• A personal passion for style, design, all things creative
• Must sign LUXE Creative: contracts, employment paperwork, confidentially + NDA, etc...
LUXE Creative is a full-service design studio working in the worlds of luxury events, the arts, fashion, interiors, marketing + lifestyle design.
The Short: We combine Art, Design + Technology to provide turnkey solutions for our clients’ creative + production needs.